- Law Archive
- Gun Laws By State
- NY Article 265 (State Firearms Laws)
- NY Article 35 (Defense Justification)
- NY Article 400 (State Firearms Licensing)
- NYC Title 38 (NYC Firearms Laws)
- NYC Prop/Airsoft/Replica Gun Laws
- NY State Police Guide to The New York Safe Act Enforcement (Leaked PDF)
- Kwong vs. Bloomberg
- Beach Vs. Kelly (NYC Residents and FOPA)
- Maloney v. Cuomo (Nunchukas Banned)
- ATF Section
- TSA: Traveling with Firearms
- Chronology: US Historical Documents
- NYCG Radio
"I Will Not Comply"
- Ray Ficara on Idaho House Passes Campus Carry 50-19
- Ray Ficara on Libs Shut Down Gun Show Because George Zimmerman Wanted to Attend (Florida LibScums)
- Ray Ficara on Seattle teen kills man for cellphone — then complains the device is too cheap!
- Ray Ficara on Democrat NYC Mayor De Blasio Tumbles in Polls to 39% Approval (From High of 73% a Month Ago!)
- Greg Tabor on Real estate agents grapple with Illinois’ new gun law
- 2013 (2777)
- 2012 (2380)
- 2011 (43)
- 2010 (27)
- How to Disappear from the I… by Glenn At New…
THE NINE-STEP VANISHING ACT
1. Close your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn accounts.
2. Search for yourself online and close any accounts you’d forgotten about.
3. Falsify information on accounts that can’t be closed or deleted.
4. Unsubscribe from mailing lists.
5. Delete search engine results.
6. Contact websites directly and ask them to remove details about yourself.
7. Ask data clearing houses – companies that collect and sell data to other firms – to remove your records.
8. Ask to be unlisted in phone books and online directories.
9. Delete your email accounts.
- Obama Surgeon General Pick … by Glenn At New…
The administration’s choice to be the nation’s doctor in chief views gun ownership as a public health issue and not a constitutional right, and wants doctors to query patients about guns in their homes.
Cop-killer Mumia Abu-Jamal’s champion, Debo Adegbile, President Obama’s defeated pick to be assistant attorney general for the civil rights division at the Department of Justice, is not the only radical on President Obama’s wish list.
That list includes gun-grabbing advocate Dr. Vivek Hallegere Murthy, Obama’s nominee to be U.S. Surgeon General.
Murthy is the 36-year-old president and co-founder of the anti-gun group Doctors for America, which advocates ObamaCare and gun control laws.
His group, which has been dubbed “Docs vs. Glocks,” has pushed Congress to ban “assault” weapons and “high-capacity” magazines.
He also wants to spend more tax dollars on more research to prove that fewer guns mean a lower crime rate, despite the fact that a number of reputable studies prove the opposite.
- Idaho House Passes Campus C… by Glenn At New…
On March 6th, the Idaho Legislature passed legislation allowing campus carry by a 50-19 vote. In February the state Senate “overwhelmingly” passed the measure, which “now heads to Governor C.L. ‘Butch’ Otter (R) for his signature.”
According to Reuters, Otter is expected to sign the bill which will make Idaho “the seventh U.S. state that allows guns on campus.”
Once signed, Idaho citizens with an “enhanced concealed-carry permit” will be able to “carry firearms on campus except in such places as residence halls and public entertainment facilities like football stadiums.”
- Libs Shut Down Gun Show Bec… by Glenn At New…
A local gun show with about 100 vendors may be canceled after the event space learned the organizers had invited George Zimmerman to be a featured guest.
The sign outside The Majestic at 801 North John Young Parkway implies this weekend’s gun show is still on. Organizers for “The New Orlando Gun Show” told Local 6 The Majestic canceled their event late Thursday.
“We’ve had discussions with The Majestic and they decided to cancel the event because George Zimmerman was making an appearance,” said Mike Piwowarski, who organized the gun show.
The gun show organizers recently posted on their Facebook page a picture posing with Zimmerman, but the online comments that followed the picture sparked a controversial debate. It’s exactly that kind of polarizing debate that caused The Majestic to shy away from allowing Zimmerman at the event.
A Twitter account that Zimmerman has used before tweeted, “another company bowing to threats of being labeled racist. Americans, give them your opinion.”
New Orlando Gun Show
Saturday March 8, 2014 and Sunday March 9, 2014
CANCELED – CANCELED – CANCELED
Currently, the Majestic Event Center has canceled the show for this weekend. They requested our special guest, Mr. George Zimmerman, not be allowed entry and we complied for the sake of our vendors. Later, the Majestic “caved” over threats from anti-Zimmerman individuals and completely shut down the event. We recommend you contact the Majestic directly at 407-300-9124, Vikash.MajesticOrlando@gmail.com and Neil.MajesticOrlando@gmail.com to voice your opinion. Vendors, we will be contacting you immediately. Please contact us if you have not heard from us by the time you read this.
- New NYC Assault Victim: … by Glenn At New…
Kyle Rogers woke up in an ambulance Sunday morning, completely unaware of the random attack that put him there.
The 23-year-old man and his parents then investigated, eventually tracking down surveillance video showing a man running up to Rogers and sucker-punching him before walking off.
Rogers, who broke his jaw and suffered facial lacerations, told CBS 2′s Jessica Schneider he’s positive he was a victim of a “knockout game” attack.
“I’m defenseless,” said Rogers, whose mouth is wired shut. “It’s one thing if he was looking me in the face, like squaring up, but, come on, from behind? It’s like a coward move.”
- Seattle teen kills man for … by Glenn At New…
A Seattle teen shot and killed a man for his cellphone — then went to a friend’s house and complained the stolen gizmo wasn’t nice enough, police say.
White was on the lam for a week after the shooting until cops caught up to him at the airport last weekend as the boy tried to board a flight to Atlanta, the Seattle Post-Intelligencer reported.
“David Peterson went out for a walk around the neighborhood after dinner and never returned, ” King County prosecuting attorney Dan Satterberg said in a statement. “He was a random victim from a chance encounter with a dangerous young man. That the evidence shows he was murdered for his cellphone by a teenager with a gun makes this all the more tragic and senseless.”
- Senator Ted Cruz at CPAC 20… by Glenn At New…
- Democrat NYC Mayor De Blasi… by Glenn At New…
Only 39 percent of registered New York City voters believe Mayor Bill de Blasio’s has done a “good” or “excellent” job during his first two months in City Hall, according to a poll released Thursday.
More than half of the voters polled rated his performance “fair” or “poor,” according to the Marist College/The Wall Street Journal/WNBC poll. Just ten percent of voters gave de Blasio the highest “excellent” mark while 29 percent categorized his performance as good.
De Blasio, the city’s first Democratic mayor in 20 years, took office January 1 after capturing 73 percent of the vote in a landslide victory in November.
The poll, which is the first of de Blasio’s mayoralty, comes in the wake of a series of missteps.
He drew criticism for calling the NYPD after the arrest of political ally; a video showed his SUV caravan breaking several traffic laws just two days after he unveiled his traffic safety plan; and his signature proposal, a tax hike on the wealthy to fund universal pre-kindergarten, appears stalled in Albany.
Voters also gave him a middling grade on his handling of the harsh winter weather: 56 percent believe he has successfully handled the series of snowstorms that have blanketed the region.
- 77 Years Ago Today The U.S.… by Glenn At New…
Seventy-seven years ago today the U.S. apologized to Germany after the mayor of New York City made disparaging remarks about Adolf Hitler.
NYC Mayor Fiorella La Guardia said he wanted to end the 1939 World’s Fair with a “chamber of horrors” that would have “as a climax … a figure of that brown-shirted fanatic who is now menacing the peace of the world.”
The son of Italian immigrants, La Guardia’s mother was Jewish and his father was Catholic.
The German press covered the story calling La Guardia a “dirty Talmud Jew” and “New York’s gangster-in-chief.”
On March 6, 1937, three days after La Guardia’s remarks, U.S. Secretary of State Cordell Hull issued an apology to the German Embassy for the insult.
- Senator Mitch McConnell Bri… by Glenn At New…
Mitch McConnell strode out onto the stage at the Conservative Political Action Conference on Thursday morning, packing heat.
The Senate Minority Leader finds himself in an odd position at CPAC. For one, he’s the Republican leader in the Senate and stands to take over as the majority leader next year if some of the audience’s favored candidates win control of blue seats in November.
But McConnell is also a five-term senator whose career has largely been characterized by the kind of earmarking that conservatives did away with following the tea-party wave of 2010. And he’s facing a challenge from a tea party acolyte, albeit an underfunded one, in his home state of Kentucky this year.
It’s almost no wonder that McConnell walked onto the stage this morning with a rifle in hand, which he quickly passed to Sen. Tom Coburn of Oklahoma, a hero among fiscal hawks. That moment marked the only time that the audience cheered loudly during McConnell’s five minutes on stage.
- Ray Ficara on Idaho House Passes Campus C…YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHA! The pants wetters lost.
- Ray Ficara on Libs Shut Down Gun Show Bec…STILL a total douche bag. PLEASE go away.
- Ray Ficara on Seattle teen kills man for …We need some chlorine in the gene pool there.
- Ray Ficara on Democrat NYC Mayor De Blasi…MAJOR buyer's remorse.
- Greg Tabor on Real estate agents grapple …What B.S. Liberals are to rampant!!!!!!!!!
- Greg Tabor on Many Want Secession Because…Out West there is the Northwest Front movement and the Redoubt movement.
- Greg Tabor on Bloomturd Wants Facebook to…Let's just ban Bloomturd!!!!!!!!
- Frank D'Elia on CNN: Gun Hater Piers Morgan…^lol
- Ray Ficara on CNN: Gun Hater Piers Morgan…We traded syphillus for HIV.
- Mark Dickenson on Is Connecticut preparing fo…I think this should be the next design for USPS Forever Stamp!