- Law Archive
- Gun Laws By State
- NY Article 265 (State Firearms Laws)
- NY Article 35 (Defense Justification)
- NY Article 400 (State Firearms Licensing)
- NYC Title 38 (NYC Firearms Laws)
- NYC Prop/Airsoft/Replica Gun Laws
- NY State Police Guide to The New York Safe Act Enforcement (Leaked PDF)
- Kwong vs. Bloomberg
- Beach Vs. Kelly (NYC Residents and FOPA)
- Maloney v. Cuomo (Nunchukas Banned)
- ATF Section
- TSA: Traveling with Firearms
- Chronology: US Historical Documents
- NYCG Radio
“Criminal Scum MUST Be Shot”
- Ray Ficara on Gun-grabber Bloomturd’s epic fail in Milwaukee (He’s No Match for 2A)
- Glenn At Newyorkcityguns on Bloomturd’s Departing Front Man for Gun Control Admits Anti-Gun Policies DO NOT Work
- Ray Ficara on Video: Stupid Liberals Shoot Guns For The 1st Time & LIKE IT!
- Ray Ficara on Bloomturd’s Departing Front Man for Gun Control Admits Anti-Gun Policies DO NOT Work
- Greg Tabor on Bloomturd’s Departing Front Man for Gun Control Admits Anti-Gun Policies DO NOT Work
- 2014 (1098)
- 2013 (2777)
- 2012 (2380)
- 2011 (43)
- 2010 (27)
- Star Witness In Michael Bro… by Glenn At New…
Dorian Johnson, the primary witness to the shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, has an outstanding warrant for a 2011 theft in Jefferson City and pleaded guilty for filing a false police report related to that theft.
St. Louis ABC affiliate ABC 17 cross referenced Johnson’s name against several records and discovered the warrant.
Johnson will be the star witness for any potential prosecution proceedings against Officer Darren Wilson for the shooting of Brown. Johnson was walking with Brown when the shooting occurred.
He has already done multiple media appearances where he falsely claimed Brown was shot by Wilson in the back. He also has claimed that Brown never reached for Wilson’s gun, was “shot like an animal” and that Brown had his hands up and told Wilson he was unarmed.
- Human Excrement Smeared on … by Glenn At New…
Call it a case of NYPD poo.
Human excrement has been smeared on the door handles of several police cars parked outside an NYPD facility in Greenwich Village, sources told “On The Inside.”
The scatological crime scene was discovered earlier this week when Community Affairs officers went to their cars outside an NYPD outpost at 34 1/2 E. 12th St., off University Place, and were met with the disgusting mess.
- Bloomturd & Friends Go… by Glenn At New…
But roughly two months before Election Day, the three groups the business titans helped launch are all but silent on the campaign trail. None of the three have purchased airtime for ads on immigration reform this fall.
Their virtual absence comes as Senate Republican candidates in battleground states are launching attack ads against Democrats accusing them of supporting “amnesty,” leaving pro-immigration reform candidates even more vulnerable and immigration reform even less likely to happen.
Gutierrez’s group, Republicans for Immigration Reform, has no plans to launch a counteroffensive. Despite being billed as the GOP rainmaker on immigration reform, the group has struggled to make inroads with big GOP donors.“With the problem at the border and the president’s rhetoric on executive action have totally poisoned the well,” said Charlie Spies, who helped organize Republicans for Immigration Reform. “I don’t think anybody believes anything can happen this year.”
- “Repeal the SAFE Act&… by Glenn At New…
Tuesday night August 19th 8-10 signs calling for the repeal of the controversial NY SAFE Act were stolen from front yards on the entire length of South Meadow Drive in North Tonawanda. The Repeal the SAFE Act signs have become a common sight all across New York since the law passed in January of 2013 by means of governor Cuomo’s “Message of Necessity”, a political maneuver that by-passes the normal legislative procedure. While the governor continues to insist the law is popular, it is opposed by fifty two county legislatures, the New York State Sheriff’s Association, the New York State Association of County Clerks, and tens of thousands of ordinary people who have donated to organizations like SCOPE (Shooters Committee On Political Education) and put up lawn signs calling for the repeal of the law.
North Tonawanda Mayor Robert Ord said,”It is shameful and sad that someone should try to limit people’s First Amendment rights, regarding their support for the Second Amendment. It shows the length that some people will go to, to silence opposing view points. It is my hope that the North Tonawanda Police will find this individual, or individuals, and apprehend them in short order”.
Stephen Aldstadt, president of SCOPE noted that this was not the first incident of the theft of people’s lawn signs we have seen. In November 2013 Police arrested Dr. Annamaria Kontor, age 46, of Valewood Run in the Town of Penfield for Petit Larceny, after she was observed stealing a “Repeal S.A.F.E. Act” sign from a yard in Williamson. It was later learned the pediatrician was responsible for the theft of numerous signs in the area. In September of last year Jonathan Gibson of Mahopac, NY had posted such a sign in his yard, advocating for the repeal of the SAFE Act. He noticed that at some point in the day the sign had disappeared. He believed it to be his neighbor, who didn’t approve of the sign. So when he put up another sign with the same message, he also attached a trail camera to a nearby tree (designed to take pictures of deer and other animals when triggered by movement). Instead of catching his neighbor, he caught a series of images of a member of his local police department removing the sign from his front lawn. Once those images where made public the signs stopped disappearing.
A spokesperson for the North Tonawanda Police Department has advised that citizens who wish to file a formal complaint about their signs being stolen should call 716-692-4111.
- New York Leaders Decry Anti… by Glenn At New…
New York dignitaries from the Jewish and African-American communities held a joint press conference on Monday in Crown Heights, at the exact site where a young Jew was violently assaulted last Wednesday in the depraved “knockout game.”
The “game,” generally “played” by African-American youth and which consists of sucker punching generally visibly Jewish passersby, left 24-year-old student Avrohom Wolosow seriously injured by an out-of-the-blue punch to the face.
- Ferguson: Not Even An O.J. … by Glenn At New…
Ferguson, Missouri, police officer Darren Wilson is neither Mark Fuhrman nor Barney Fife. Based on what has been presented so far in the media, not even an O.J. Simpson juror would find Wilson guilty of murder.
Many simply have chosen to believe that teenager Michael Brown was “executed” or “shot several times in the back” — the evidence can wait. Witnesses who definitively assert that officer Wilson “shot him in the back” have been contradicted by the Brown family’s own medical expert, respected pathologist Dr. Michael Baden, who conceded the wounds could be consistent with Brown charging toward Wilson, not running away.
Baden, asked by the family to provide an independent autopsy, saw several bullet wounds; all but one clearly came from the front. This is important because it refutes the contention that Brown was shot several times in the back, as stated by witnesses.
- Police Suspend Officer at F… by Glenn At New…
An officer who was working at the Ferguson protests was caught on camera pointing a semi-automatic weapon at a peaceful demonstrator and saying “I will f*cking kill you.” Yesterday, it was announced the police officer was suspended indefinitely.
The incident just before midnight on Tuesday punctuated the 11th straight night of racially charged demonstrations in the St. Louis suburb of Ferguson, Missouri, since Brown, an unarmed 18-year-old, was slain by a white police officer.
No one was hurt in the gun-pointing confrontation, but the incident underscored what many have criticized as heavy-handed and unprofessional police tactics that have helped stoke continuing civil unrest.
According to an official account from the St. Louis County Police Department, an unnamed policeman from the neighboring community of St. Ann leveled his weapon at a Ferguson protester “after a verbal exchange,” and that a superior county officer, a sergeant, quickly intervened.
- Trayvon’s Death Taugh… by Glenn At New…
Much too quickly after the death of big Mike Brown in the streets of Ferguson, Missouri, the Trayvon Martin dream team — ambulance chasers Benjamin Crump and Daryl Parks, media hound Al Sharpton — descended on his still warm body like so many turkey vultures.
One would have hoped that their twisted performance in Florida during the previous two years would have taught America’s liberals something — prudence, restraint, skepticism — but it did not. Led by their media, liberals once again rushed in where wise men fear to tread.
As expected, the media insisted on telling the same embarrassingly fraudulent story they had told in the Martin shooting: innocent teen, academically ambitious, minding his own business, profiled by racist white vigilante — this time a cop — and shot for no reason other than his race.
Consider the Washington Post’s August 12 article on Michael Brown. Over the picture of Brown in his cap and gown was the sappy headline, “Mike Brown notched a hard-fought victory just days before he was shot: A diploma.”
At first glance, the article looks like it might have come from the Onion or some other satirical site. Brown had been shot three days prior, and, appallingly, the Post reporters could conjure an image of Brown no more accurate than this.
- An Automatic Weapon Is What… by Glenn At New…
WARNING: The following post is racist, because it mocks a black person for being wrong and refusing to admit it.
Don Lemon and Van Jones are in Ferguson, Missouri, because that’s where all the cameras are. The following clip is from last night, when they had to put up with somebody named Ben Ferguson (no relation). As you’ll notice, Mr. Ferguson is white and therefore wrong.
“For me, an automatic weapon is…”
- This New NRA Video Will Mak… by Glenn At New…
- Ray Ficara on Gun-grabber Bloomturd’s epi…The ONLY stores not robbed or burned were guarded by owners with GUNS.
- Glenn At New… on Bloomturd’s Departing Front…Notice he 'fesses up only after Bloomturd's last paycheck cleared...
- Ray Ficara on Video: Stupid Liberals Shoo…They ALWAYS do. That's why libs hate ranges and shooting schools.
- Ray Ficara on Bloomturd’s Departing Front…But you can have a NICE living of them.
- Greg Tabor on Bloomturd’s Departing Front…Well, Duh, anyone with half a brain could have told you that it wouldn't work!!!
- Greg Tabor on Trend toward stand your gro…Who else sleeps with a pistol under their pillow?? Mine's a .45, how about yours?
- Greg Tabor on The Second Amendment Only A…Well, Duh, money Rules, Peons eat shit.
- Greg Tabor on Black Commie Radicals Desce…Be sure you have enough ammo, it may spread like in the 60's!
- Greg Tabor on A Dozen Witnesses Confirm #…Duh, one less punk thug to worry about!!
- Ray Ficara on Radio caller: Michael Brown…The caller better have security 24/7. Confounds the narrative.