Dear New York NRA Member:
Please vote Wendy Long for U.S. Senate on Tuesday, November 8th. For more information on voting, please call 1-800-367-8683 or visit https://www.elections.ny.gov/.
Wendy Long, “AQ” Rated and NRA-PVF Endorsed
The NRA Political Victory Fund (NRA-PVF) has endorsed Wendy Long for U.S. Senate. Wendy is committed to protecting your right to self-defense!
- Supports Right-to-Carry: Supports Right-to-Carry reciprocity, which would ensure that law-abiding Americans with a valid concealed handgun permit are allowed to carry their concealed firearm in any other state that does not prohibit concealed carry.
- Opposes Gun Control: Opposes the Obama/Bloomberg/Clinton agenda of banning guns, ammunition, magazines, and creating a so-called “universal” background check system that would criminalize the private transfer of firearms which, according to the Justice Department, is only enforceable through federal gun registration.
- Opposes Government Blacklists: Opposes legislation denying persons on secret government lists their Second Amendment right to purchase or own a firearm without due process.
- Supports Gun Manufacturers and Dealers: Supports the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, a law that prevents the American gun industry from being sued into bankruptcy through frivolous lawsuits.
- Opposes Backdoor Gun Ban: Opposes any attempt by the Obama administration to deny millions of Social Security recipients and veterans their Second Amendment rights without due process.
- Opposes Semi-auto Ban: Opposes any ban on commonly owned semi-automatic firearms used for hunting, recreational shooting and self-defense.
In contrast, her opponent, Chuck Schumer, has received an “F” rating from NRA-PVF. He opposes your Second Amendment rights and supports Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s gun control agenda.
Wendy Long is the only candidate in this race who will stand against the Obama/Bloomberg/Clinton gun control agenda. That’s why it’s important for you to vote Wendy Long on Tuesday, November 8th!
P.S. Please don’t forget to vote Donald Trump for President!