“Pro God. Pro Gun.”
Security & Firearms Bio
Glenn has been clandestinely involved with firearms since the 1980s, whether by writing articles in support of the average citizen’s right to bear arms, acting as a firearms instructor or as an outspoken activist, most notably as the founder of New York City Guns.
He is no longer clandestine about his firearms & security background. He has reached that point in life where the fear of being discriminated against is outweighed by his perceived duty to stand up for the side of truth – of having the fundamental right of self defense against any force that would intend harm to family and loved ones.
Glenn was a plaintiff in a lawsuit filed against Mayor Michael Bloomberg and the City of New York over the exorbitant fees associated with the exercising of our Second Amendment rights in New York City. The case was appealed to the US Supreme Court, but in June 2014 SCOTUS declined to hear the case. Details of that case, Kwong vs. Bloomberg can be found here.
As a certified instructor with the New York State Division of Criminal Justice he is able to teach the New York State approved security guard class syllabus.
As a Training Counselor with the National Rifle Association, he has taught thousands of students at the basic, advanced and instructor levels.
NRA Training Counselor
He regularly teaches the following disciplines both for students as well as for instructors:
- Home Firearms Safety
- Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading
- Range Safety Officer
- Chief Range Safety Officer
- Muzzleloading Firearms
- Personal Protection In The Home
- Personal Protection Outside The Home
- Utah Bureau of Criminal Identification Concealed Carry Instructor
- Glock Armorer
- American Gunsmithing Institute: Practical Gunsmith Rating
- New York State Division of Criminal Justice Security Guard Instructor
Concealed Carry Permits
He is currently licensed to carry a concealed firearm in the following states:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Memberships & Affiliations
- National Rifle Association Life Member, Recruiter & Training Counselor
- Second Amendment Foundation Life Member
- Gun Owners of America Life Member
- Jews For The Preservation of Firearms Ownership Life Member
- New York Shooters Committee on Political Education Member
- New York State Rifle & Pistol Association Life Member
- New York Sportsmen’s Association for Firearms Education Member
- Glock Sport Shooting Foundation Member